TETT TUESDAYS OPEN STUDIO - JUNE
June 12th, 2018 6-8pm
Calling all creatives! Join us at the Tett Centre for Creativity + Learning for an evening of creativity, conversation and community. Tett Tuesdays is an opportunity to carve out time for monthly artmaking, while working alongside, and getting to know aspiring, emerging, and professional artists and artisans in the Kingston community. We invite participants to bring their own chosen project and art materials and enjoy a relaxed and casual atmosphere. We encourage you to explore your creative-side! We hope you will build connections, be inspired, and try new things. Come with an open mind, bring your ideas, and get creative at the Tett!
Bring your own supplies - all art mediums welcome. Painting, knitting, drawing, collage, printmaking, embroidery, jewellery, sculpture, mixed media, you name it. It’s the perfect place to ask and give constructive feedback, engage in peer support, meet new people, and share knowledge, techniques, and ideas! All skill levels + abilities are welcome from beginner to accomplished. 18+
- Please bring your own projects and art supplies.
- Bring your own snacks!
- Located in the Creativity Common Area (located on the second floor, down the hall). Room 214.
- Due to limited space, please RSVP. Please note the event is FREE. Donations are kindly accepted.
Not sure what to bring and work on?
- Begin a new body of artwork.
- Buy a sketchbook! Start sketching.
- Collect and bring photographs, cut outs, letters, anything that inspires you.
- Challenge yourself to research and explore a specific theme.
- Explore a new medium.
- Bring a friend and start a collaborative project.
- Plan a workshop.
- Blank slate! Come and do your brainstorming at the event.
- Note: Please be respectful to other artists with loud tools or strong smells.
What did people bring to our last event?
- Digital Art
- Block Printing
- Watercolour Painting
- Acrylic Painting
- Oil Painting
Bring your medium of choice!
Creativitiy Commons, 2nd Floor, Room 203 (Walk down to the end of the hall)
The Tett Centre for Creativity and Learning
370 King Street West, Kingston, Ontario, Canada